Motorola CP200 Features
The Motorola CP200 has the following features:
- 4 or 16 Channels
- Large Rotary Channel Selector Changes channels quickly and easily
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable with X-Pand Technology
- Tricolor LED Indicates radio status and battery level
- 2 Programmable Side Buttons Supports your choice of up to four product features
- Time-Out-Timer ·Busy Channel Lockout
- Rugged, Die-Cast Chassis With polycarbonate housing for greater protection
- Internal VOX – Allows hands-free operation. When used with a headset, your hands are free to work because your voice and not the PTT button, activates transmission.
- Large, Textured Push-to-Talk Button
- Easy to find and use, even when wearing gloves
- Single Priority Scan – Programmable to an option button or channel location, this capability lets the dealer create one customized list of channels you want scanned — in the order you designate.
- Battery Status Indicator – Uses both visual and audio signals. The Tx LED glows green, yellow or red to let you know battery status at all times. A double beep at power up indicates the battery is fully charged.
- Reliable Durability – The CP200 met and surpassed military certifications and underwent 11 of the rigorous MIL-STD 810 C, D & E endurance tests and easily distinguished itself. Additionally, the CP200 has passed Motorola’s own Accelerated Life Testing, which simulates years of rugged usage in the field.
- Adjustable Power Levels
- MDC1200 PTT ID (Encode) Sends unique digital ID information when transmitting
- Quick Call II (Decode) Lets individuals or groups receive selective pages via radio tones